NextGen Security, LLC
Years of Experience
No Experience Required
About the Job
Security Account Manager
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Account Manager to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. This position will have multiple roles ranging from: managing existing client’s needs and developing long-term relationships w/assigned accounts. Presenting solutions based on customer requirements and working with operations and engineering on a regular basis to develop proposals and to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Management of existing customer accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Project estimating.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Networking with vendors, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Creation of quotes and scopes of work.
Compensation and Benefits
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to customers and to those within the company.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to interact with customer, co-workers and other personnel at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Commitment to integrity and to the Company Standards and Procedures.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Salary based upon background and experience.
- Commission plan.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Full benefits package.
- Paid vacation.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.