NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
About the Job
Security Systems Maintenance Technician – Onsite
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are seeking an electronic security service technician to join our fast growing and dynamic team. This position will have multiple roles ranging from: field project oversight, system programming, project activation and commissioning, installation of field devices, and most importantly, troubleshooting and maintenance of high-end integrated security devices.
This position will be based full time at customer locations in the Philadelphia region.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems.
- Fiber based Intrusion detection systems (IDS).
- Enterprise-level video management systems (IP-based).
- Networking and IT knowledge.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely.
- Experience with MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS Project and other Microsoft products.
- Access Control System Vendor Certifications in Software House.
- Video Management System Vendor Certifications in Genetec, Cameleon, and/or Milestone.
- Experience in computer operating systems, network design and implementation.
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position by clicking here.