NextGen Security, LLC
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
No Experience Required
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic account associate to join our fast-growing and dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
This position will have multiple roles ranging from: managing existing client’s needs and developing long-term relationships w/assigned accounts, presenting solutions based on customer requirements, and working with operations and engineering on a regular basis to develop proposals and to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions. Some travel may be required.
- Management of existing customer accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Project estimating
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Networking with vendors, suppliers and industry contacts
- Creation of quotes and scopes of work
- Act as point of contact for customers and work with operations and service to resolve issues if needed
- Work with Senior Account Manager to grow the business of current accounts
- Perform walk throughs on customer sites
What you bring to the table:
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to customers and to those within the company.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to interact with customer, co-workers and other personnel at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Commitment to integrity and to the Company Standards and Procedures.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
What we bring to the table:
- An awesome, collaborative culture
- Salary based upon background and experience
- Vehicle allowance
- Full benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Cellphone Allowance
- Student Loan Paydown program
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.
Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best
in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going
maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified
talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial
and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national
and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about
working at NextGen: https://vimeo.com/255625164
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.