NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
Full Time Employee
Entry Level to Experienced (Non-Manager)
About the Job
What we’re looking for:
An energetic, motivated Accounting Associate to join our fast-growing and dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
The responsibilities of this position will vary greatly, but primarily focus on activities related to accounts payable and accounts receivable. As such, the candidate will be required to interact frequently with employees internally from the Operations and Sales groups, as well as externally with customers. The standard work hours for this employee are 8:30 AM – 5 PM, Monday-Friday.
This position is one we hold in high regard to provide the level of service excellence our customers expect and deserve. This is an introductory role, intended to broaden the employee’s knowledge and skills in the accounting field, with intent to transition into a more concentrated position within the organization’s accounting and finance team over time.
Specific duties to include:
- Process billings to be submitted to customers
- Collections efforts and reporting
- Maintain and update accurate customer information
- Develop and preserve relationships with customers
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Outputting of check runs
- Managing internal portals for subcontractors
- Month-end accounting procedures
- Process accounts payable vouchers
- Cash forecasting
- Prepare and process various journal entries
- Prepare project accounting profitability reports.
- Participate in cost savings / margin enhancement initiatives.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with the creation of various reports as needed.
- Assist in preparation for year-end review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent degree or experience
- Accounting or Customer Service experience or internship (preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to customers and to those within the company, while maintaining a positive and productive attitude
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Commitment to integrity and Company Standards and Procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn multiple new skillsets
- An awesome, collaborative culture
- Compensation based upon background and experience
- Full benefits package
- Cellphone Allowance
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://vimeo.com/255625164
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.