NextGen Security LLC
Security and Surveillance
Full Time (Salary)
Years of Experience
0 – 3 years of experience (with Associate’s Degree or equivalent Certificate)
Entry-Level / Mid-Level
About the Job
Recently named the fastest growing integrator in North America by SD&I, NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
NextGen Security is seeking a CAD Designer to join our fast growing and dynamic team. This individual will work closely with the CAD Manager, Engineers & Project Managers to create detailed drawing packages for various clients, assemble project documentation as well as perform duties in the field (i.e. Field Surveys, Project Meetings). This individual may be required to work with REVIT on occasional BIM Projects. Limited travel may be required.
Compensation and Benefits
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent Certificate in Drafting & Design (or 2 years equivalent work experience).
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2015 or higher (knowledge of AutoCAD Dynamic Scales & Blocks is a plus).
- Experience with BIM Projects and the use of REVIT.
- Experience with Floor Plans, Riser Diagrams & Wiring Schematics.
- Ability to work independently & productively with minimal supervision.
- Ability to support multiple projects & meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to use and maintain a plotter.
- Ability to perform duties in the field (Field Surveys, Project Meetings).
- Ability to work Overtime when required.
- Experience with Windows 10 Operating Systems.
- Experience with MS Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio).
- Compensation based upon background and experience
- Full benefits package
- Cell phone Allowance
- 401(k) Match
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range to email@example.com when applying for this position.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.