NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
3-5 Years Experience, Management Not Required but beneficial
About the Job
Recently named one of the “Best Places to Work” by the Philadelphia Business Journal, NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are in search of a self-motivated individual to join our fast growing and dynamic team. The responsibilities of this position will vary but will be primarily focused on assisting with month-end close, financial reporting, account reconciliations, and project-accounting based profitability analysis. Ideally, the position will also entail a slightly technical component – covering areas of responsibility with ERP platforms, software applications, database reporting, and hardware configuration & updates. The expectation for this employee is that he or she will be in the office every Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM-5 PM. We are looking for someone who is extremely professional and courteous as this individual may be dealing with customers and vendors as well as fellow employees.
This position is one we hold in high regard in order to provide the level of service excellence our customers expect and deserve. Specific duties to include:
- Prepare and process recurring and adjusting journal entries.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet and income statement reporting.
- Prepare and process allocation entries.
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Assist in preparation for annual 3rd party financial review.
- Cross-train and work effectively with team members in AP & AR roles.
- Prepare project accounting profitability analysis reporting.
- Assist in the development and implementation of cost savings / margin enhancement initiatives.
- Develop Business Intelligence reporting insights through trending & pattern analysis.
- Maintain & Update BI Catalog
- Adopt resident expertise in a variety of software applications to assist with staging, configuration, and support
- Bachelor or equivalent degree or experience.
- Enterprise level business system & data model comprehension
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite / Outlook, Mastery of Excel.
Compensation and Benefits
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to customers, vendors and to those within the company.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to interact with customers, co-workers and other personnel at all times.
- Commitment to integrity and Company Standards and Procedures.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must and ability to handle confidential information.
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.