NextGen Security, LLC
National – Reporting to Exton, PA
Security and Surveillance
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
Who we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced programmer to join our fast growing and dynamic national team.
What you’ll be doing:
This position will have multiple roles ranging from: project oversight in the field, system programming, project activation and commissioning, installation of field devices, and most importantly, servicing of high-end integrated security devices. Extensive weekly travel will be required for this position.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems.
- Enterprise-level video management systems (IP-based).
- Enterprise-level intrusion detection systems (IDS, fiber-based).
- Networking and IT knowledge is a must.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills.
- Manage technician and subcontractor project teams and their schedule.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and understand CAD Drawings, Risers and Typicals.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely in a chemical or energized electrical plant environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project and other Microsoft products.
- Ability to safely drive a company vehicle, following all company, local, state, and federal rules.
- Ability to travel to customer sites to perform position duties.
- Ability to work at elevated heights either on ladders, in mobile lifts and in bucket trucks, to perform position duties.
- Access Control System Vendor Certifications in Software House, Genetec, ProWatch and/or Lenel.
- Video Management System Vendor Certifications in Genetec, Avigilon, Exacq, OnSSI, and/or Milestone.
- Intrusion Detection System Vendor Certifications in Senstar/Optellios, and/or FFT.
- Experience in Microsoft operating systems, network design and implementation.
- TWIC Cardholder.
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://vimeo.com/255625164
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.