NextGen Security, LLC
Anywhere is the U.S.
Security and Surveillance
Years of Experience
Programmer – National Group
About the Job
Recently named SDM’s “Integrator of the Year,” NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are seeking an experienced programmer to join our fast growing and dynamic national team. This position will have multiple roles ranging from: project oversight in the field, system programming, project activation and commissioning, installation of field devices, and most importantly, servicing of high-end integrated security devices. Extensive travel will be required for this position
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems.
- Enterprise-level video management systems (IP-based).
- Enterprise-level intrusion detection systems (IDS, fiber-based).
- Networking and IT knowledge is a must.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills.
- Manage technician and subcontractor project teams and their schedule.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and understand CAD Drawings, Risers and Typicals.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely in a chemical or energized electrical plant environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project and other Microsoft products.
- Ability to travel to customer sites to perform position duties.
Compensation and Benefits
- Access Control System Vendor Certifications in Software House, Genetec, ProWatch and/or Lenel.
- Video Management System Vendor Certifications in Genetec, Avigilon, Exacq, OnSSI, and/or Milestone.
- Intrusion Detection System Vendor Certifications in Senstar/Optellios, and/or FFT.
- Experience in Microsoft operating systems, network design and implementation.
- TWIC Cardholder.
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace that participates in e-Verify. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.