NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced electronic security project manager to join our fast growing and dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
This position will have multiple roles ranging from: complete installation project oversight, project financial responsibility, scheduling, system programming, project quality control, installation and subcontractor team coordination, and most importantly, representing NextGen Security as the main point of contact for our valued customers. Some travel may be required.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of security project manager experience directly managing all aspects of security projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with configuring, installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems.
- Intrustion detection systems (IDS), both fiber and copper based.
- Enterprise-level video management systems (IP-based).
- Networking and IT knowledge.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills.
- Manage technician and subcontractor project teams.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely in a chemical plant environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project and other Microsoft products.
- Access Control System Vendor Certifications in Software House, Genetec, ProWatch and/or Lenel.
- Video Management System Vendor Certifications in Genetec, OnSSI, MaxPro, and/or Milestone.
- Intrusion Detection System Vendor Certifications in Senstar/Optellios, and/or FFT.
- Experience in computer operating systems, network design and implementation.
- TWIC Cardholder.
What we bring to the table:
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Commission package based on performance.
- Company vehicle.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://vimeo.com/255625164
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.