NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
Years of Experience
5+ Years of Experience in Security Integration
Senior Security Systems Project Manager – Northeast Region
About the Job
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are seeking an experienced electronic security project manager to join our fast growing and dynamic team. This position will have multiple roles ranging from: complete installation project oversight, project financial responsibility, scheduling, system programming, project quality control, installation and subcontractor team coordination, and most importantly, representing NextGen Security as the main point of contact for our valued customers.
- Minimum of 5 years of security project manager experience directly managing all aspects of security projects.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with configuring, installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems.
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS), both fiber and copper based.
- Enterprise-level video management systems (IP-based).
- Networking and IT knowledge.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills.
- Manage technician and subcontractor project teams.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely in a chemical plant environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project and other Microsoft products.
- Access Control System Vendor Certifications in Software House, Genetec, ProWatch and/or Lenel.
- Video Management System Vendor Certifications in Genetec, OnSSI, MaxPro, and/or Milestone.
- Intrusion Detection System Vendor Certifications in Senstar/Optellios, and/or FFT.
Compensation and Benefits
- Experience in computer operating systems, network design and implementation.
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Commission package based on performance.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position by clicking here.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.