NextGen Security, LLC
Full Time Employee
10+ Years of expierence within the security industry
Regional Operations Manager
What we’re looking for:
An energetic, enthusiastic Security Systems Regional Operations Manager to join our fast-growing and dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
The responsibilities of this position will involve managing of day-to-day operations, including: overseeing labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures set for the Operations Department.
This position is one we hold in high regard in order to provide the level of excellence and service our customers expect and deserve. Specific duties to include:
- Oversee all project work
- Manage, mentor and coach Project Managers
- Interview and hire new personnel
- Develop client relationships
- Regular check-ins with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Provide technical assistance to field employees
- Customer communication
- Procedure implementation
- Manage and improve operational practices
- Work with internal resources to schedule training for employees
- Billing forecasting and work in process management
- Act as Program Manager / Project Manager as needed
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in operations, business, or related field
- 10+ years of experience within the security industry, working with enterprise-level access control and video management systems
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership
- Strong experience with Microsoft Products
- Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to customers, vendors and to those within the company.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to interact with customers, co-workers and other personnel at all times
- Commitment to integrity and Company Standards and Procedures
What we bring to the table:
- An awesome, collaborative culture
- Compensation based upon background and experience
- Full benefits package
- Car allowance
- Cellphone Allowance
Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://vimeo.com/255625164
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.