NextGen Security, LLC
Years of Experience
No Experience Required
Sales Trainee-Northeast Division
About the Job
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic Account Manager in the security industry to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. This position will have multiple roles ranging from: managing existing client’s needs and developing long-term relationships w/assigned accounts. Presenting solutions based on customer requirements and working with operations and engineering on a regular basis to develop proposals and to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions.
- Management of existing customer accounts.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for matters specific to your customers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Project estimating.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Networking with vendors, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Creation of quotes and scopes of work.
Compensation and Benefits
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to customers and to those within the company.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to interact with customer, co-workers and other personnel at all times.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Commitment to integrity and to the Company Standards and Procedures.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Salary based upon background and experience.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Full benefits package.
- Paid vacation.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace that participates in the e-Verify program. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.