Senior Account Manager
NextGen Security, LLC
Years of Experience
3-5 years of industry experience
Senior Sales Person
Senior Account Manager-Southwest Division
About the Job
Senior Security Account Manager
Recently named the fastest growing integrator in North America by SD&I, NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are seeking an experienced sales person in the security industry to join our fast-growing and dynamic team. This position will have multiple roles ranging from: developing new business, managing new and existing client needs, presenting solutions, technical knowledge for a broad range of products, working with operations and engineering on a regular basis to develop proposals and management of client security initiatives. Some travel may be required.
- Management of customer accounts.
- Regular communication with customers.
- Assist in the management of projects with the Operations team.
- Work independently without supervision.
- Follow-up with customers and their requests.
- Development of Account Manager and assist them as needed.
- Project estimating.
- Business Development.
- Networking with vendors, suppliers and industry contacts.
- Creation of quotes and scopes of work.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary based upon background and experience.
- Commission plan.
- Vehicle allowance.
- Full benefits package.
- Paid vacation.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- To apply for this position, please click here.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.