Security and Surveillance
Years of Experience
About the Job
What we’re looking for:
We are in search of an electronic security installation technician to join our fast growing and dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems.
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS), both fiber and copper based.
- Enterprise-level video management systems (IP-based).
- Networking and IT knowledge.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely in a chemical plant environment.
What we bring to the table:
- Associate’s degree Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.
- An awesome, collaborative culture
- Salary based upon background and experience.
- Company Vehicle
- Full benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Cellphone Allowance
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://vimeo.com/255625164
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this positionto email@example.com.