NextGen Security, LLC
Little Rock, AR
Security and Surveillance
Years of Experience
About the Job
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects.
We are seeking an experienced electronic security installation technician to join our fast growing and dynamic team. This position will have multiple roles ranging from: project oversight in the field, system programming, project activation and commissioning, installation of field devices, and most importantly, servicing of high-end integrated security devices. Travel may be required for this position
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems.
- Intrusion detection systems (IDS), both fiber and copper based.
- Enterprise-level video management systems (IP-based).
- Networking and IT knowledge.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely in a chemical plant environment.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project and other Microsoft products.
Compensation and Benefits
- Access Control System Vendor Certifications in Lenel, Software House, Genetec, and/or ProWatch.
- Video Management System Vendor Certifications in Avigilon, Genetec, OnSSI, MaxPro, and/or Milestone.
- Intrusion Detection System Vendor Certifications in Senstar/Optellios, and/or FFT.
- Experience in computer operating systems, network design and implementation.
- TWIC Cardholder.
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
- Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
This is an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.