NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
Entry Level to Experienced (Non-Manager)
What we’re looking for:
We are in search of a self-motivated individual to join our fast-growing and dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
The responsibilities of this position will vary, but primarily focus on warehouse and inventory management for our Exton office. The expectation for this employee is that this person will be in the office every Monday-Friday, 7 AM-3:30 PM. We are looking for someone who is extremely professional and courteous as this individual will be dealing with customers, vendors, and fellow employees.
This position is one we hold in high regard to provide the level of service excellence our customers expect and deserve. Specific duties to include:
- Receive all delivered equipment daily in accounting software.
- Work effectively with Project Managers to stage receipts for jobs.
- Organize and maintain a clean, efficient, and presentable warehouse.
- Coordinate all outbound courier shipments and job site deliveries.
- Manage equipment returns (credit) and repairs.
- Oversee warehouse inventory and distribute stock for projects as needed.
- Communicate with vendors and provide equipment ETAs for Project Managers.
What you bring to the table:
- Associate’s degree or equivalent degree or experience.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds or more.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Customer Service experience (preferred).
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with various shipping software platforms, UPS WorldShip, and FedEx.
- Understanding of freight scheduling.
- International shipping knowledge and documentation (preferred).
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to customers, vendors and to those within the company.
- Must possess a positive attitude and be willing to interact with customers, co-workers, and other personnel at all times.
- Commitment to integrity and Company Standards and Procedures.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is a must and ability to handle confidential information.
What we bring to the table:
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.
Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQVPTlAlJM
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.