NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
Intern – IT
About the Job
What we’re looking for:
An energetic and motivated IT Intern to join our fast-growing and dynamic team for the summer.
What you’ll be doing:
The responsibilities of this position will vary, but primarily focus on staging new Windows laptops, handling general IT needs from employees, and assisting in migrations. As such, the candidate will be required to interact frequently with employees internally from different departments, as well as externally with vendors and subcontractors. The standard work hours and days for this employee can be flexible, but generally will be from 8:30 AM – 5 PM, Monday-Friday.
Specific duties to include:
- Staging new Windows laptops
- Migrating domain-joined computers to Azure Active Directory
- Hands-on assistance with un-racking / racking server hardware
- Provide basic IT assistance to employees
- Set-up cubicles and office spaces with monitors, docking stations, and other hardware
- Currently pursuing Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in IT major or related field
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
What you bring to the table:
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally in both written and verbal manner to vendors and to those within the company, while maintaining a positive and productive attitude
- Demonstrate strong time management skills
- Commitment to integrity and Company Standards and Procedures
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Willingness to learn multiple new skillsets
What we bring to the table:
- An awesome, collaborative culture
- Compensation based upon background and experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.
Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://vimeo.com/255625164
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.