NextGen Security, LLC
Security and Surveillance
Full Time Employee
Years of Experience
5+ years of installation experience in security industry
What we’re looking for:
We are seeking an experienced electronic security installation technician to join our fast growing and dynamic team.
What you’ll be doing:
This position will have multiple roles ranging from: project oversight in the field, system programming, project activation and commissioning, installation of field devices, and most importantly, servicing of high-end integrated security devices. Extensive weekly travel will be required.
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with installing and maintaining:
- Enterprise-level access control systems
- Enterprise-level video management systems
- Networking and IT knowledge.
- Superior problem solving and communication skills (with both internal employees and external customers)
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Familiarization with local electronic security codes and industry standards.
- Understanding and ability to work safely in a chemical plant environment.
- Ability to safely operate a company vehicle.
- Willingness to train entry-level technicians on processes and procedures.
- Experience with AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project and other Microsoft products.
- Access Control System Vendor Certifications in Software House, Genetec, ProWatch and/or Lenel.
- Video Management System Vendor Certifications in Genetec, OnSSI, MaxPro, Avigilon, and/or Milestone.
- Experience in computer operating systems, network design and implementation.
- TWIC Cardholder.
What we bring to the table:
- Compensation based upon background and experience.
- Company vehicle.
- Full benefits package.
- Cellphone Allowance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and drug- free workplace. Pre-employment drug screens and background checks will be conducted. Employees are subject to appropriate routine drug screens, based on job classification.
Please submit your resume, references and your requested salary range when applying for this position to email@example.com.
More About Us
NextGen Security is an electronic security systems integrator that offers commercial and industrial companies best in class industry knowledge, engineering design, implementation, management and on-going maintenance services. Our company accomplishes this by hiring only the most experienced and best-qualified talent the security industry has to offer. Management team and staff members have 10-25 years of commercial and industrial security industry expertise with single site, multi-facility, plant-wide, campus-wide, regional, national and international security projects. If that wasn’t convincing enough, check out what our employees say about working at NextGen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLQVPTlAlJM
Notice To Employment / Recruitment Agents
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from NextGen Security’s HR department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through openings available via NextGen Security’s website. NextGen Security will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a contract communication in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and NextGen Security, and only if the candidate is submitted via approval from NextGen Security’s HR department. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a full approval from NextGen Security’s HR department shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.